The series of pressure sensor adopts dry ceramic piezoresistive pressure sensitive components with high precision and good stability, and reliable Ampli?er chip. It can change the pressure of tested medium into standard signal. Automatic SMD, laser adjustment technology and advanced assembly process are applied to guarantee its high quality. The series of pressure sensor is a new type with international advanced technology, which is applicable to pressure control for automobiles and HVAC&R Equipments. Voltage output or electrical current output can be designed to customers' choice.
◆ Adopt advanced integration chip technology, with high precision, good consistency, perfect stability and quick response.
◆ Integrate the function of over-voltage and over- current protection and reverse protection, safe to use.
◆ Pass EMC test and have strong resistance to electromagnetic interference.
◆ With standard and cost-optimized design, the product is in smart size, easy to assemble, and with good quality at competitive price.
Typical Outline Drawing
1. Measurement range: 0~50 bar.
2. Voltage of power Supply:
◆ Voltage Input: 5±0.25VDC（voltage type）. Positive overload protection at 16V and reverse protection at -14V.
◆ Current Output: 8~30VDC； with reverse polarity protection
3. Output mode:
◆ Voltage Output: Proportional voltage output 0.5~4.5V standard signal output.
◆ Current Output: 4~20mA standard signal output.
4. Comprehensive Precision: ±2.5%FS
5. Working temperature: - 40~125℃
6. Response time: < 1mS
7. Temperature shift: ±0.02% FS/℃
8. Linearity, delay and repeatability: ＜ ±0.5% FS
9. Stability: better than 0.15% FS/year
10. Shell material: copper
11. Protection level of the shell: IP67
12. Thread connection: 7/16-20UNF (female ?are type),
designed to customers'choice.
13. Electrical connection: standard Packard Metri-Pack Connector.
14. Wire connection: three-wire voltage, red (+), black (ground) and green (output)
Typical relationship chart between Input Pressure and Output Signal of the pressure sensor